Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

Ok, before I start, I would like to tell you that I am having serious trouble getting a good mint setup going on my TT.

sicne a few years ago when I had an accident, where I suffered a serious head injury so I get seriously confused over certain things.

Now, I think this is why MiNT is doing me in

I am getting close, I have minix and ext2fs partitions sussed, but not VFAT, I have managed to sort out quite a number of silly issues that I dont actually need, but none of the important things if you understand.

Now, I was wondering if anyone could help me to setup MiNT on the TT, to go through things in 4-year-old ABC mode for me?

Like I said, its pretty much done, but not quite, so the chances are I dont actually need help as such, just pointers.

One thing I do actually want though is a good AES, and more importantly, how to set the bloody thing up.

I have set aside a blank HD ( Which is now filled up with just over 160MB of setup mint stuff, that has been moved into various directories if you see what I mean.

So, could you run me through getting FreeMiNT 1.15 with AES 4.1 onto a blank HD?

( I need AES 4.1 though! )

Then, could you say get it to read just one of my VFAT Drives for me?

Like I said, I have all the necessary files, except AES 4.1 refuses to download, so I would like someone to send that to me if its ok.

Thank you very much indeed.

Topics Author  Date
  Mint still hates me, please help new FatRakoon 08-11-2001 04:11 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/