8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale /
Author: Alex from Mannheim (p3e990668.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date:   08-20-2001 04:55

Hi,

I think an English language file is available somewhere at Steinberg's ftp-server. It's also possible to get the latest version there (2.06) although this doesn't help much unless You have the right dongle...

I think the price at eBay is NOT OK.
The absolute maximum should be at about 250 DM (125 Euro), depending on what goes along with the offer.

The new xTos machine also has midi ports (if it ever appears...I beg so) but I'm wondering why when there is not any comparable products to CuBase.
Of course Steinberg won't make CuBase Falcon freeware but it should be a serious offer if a programmer would ask Steinberg for the code and if Steinberg would get some money for every copy the programmer sells.
I think updating CuBase is still very important for the Atari-scene; the current prices for the 1995-versions proove that.

Greets, Alex

Topics Author  Date
  German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale / eBAy new Tara 08-18-2001 05:11 
   RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale /  Alex from Mannheim 08-20-2001 04:55 
    RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale / new Wayne Martz 08-20-2001 15:42 
     RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale / new Tara 08-22-2001 21:14 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org 
Atari is registered trademark of Infogrames