Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

Dear Friend With a couple of minutes of your time I'm going to show you : how you can turn $6 and 6 stamps into
thousands of dollars. Don't : get skeptical yet, just read the letter and then decide if you want : to invest a lousy $6!! This is
mY second time. doing this and I can't : beileve it but it really does work. : : HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX
THOUSAND: : : READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! : : I found this on a bulletin
board and decided to try it. A little : : while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, : : and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make : : thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of : : $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but : : like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said : : that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the : : article. You then place your own
name and address in the bottom of : : the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. : : (There are thousands)
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it : : over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I : : figured:
"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, : : right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?...
: : within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I : : figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in. In my : : first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had : : made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over : : $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I : : have
made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in : : rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent
more : : than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most : : importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure
you print a copy of this : : article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. : : I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you : : will start making more money than you thought possible by doing : : something so
easy! : : Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or : : download it.) Follow the simple directions and
watch the money come : : in! : : It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus : : postage) : : IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not : : illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! : : If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive : : extraordinary dividends. : : PLEASE NOTE: : : Please follow these directions
EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be : : yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of : : the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its : : success by carefully adhering to the instructions. : : You will
now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business : : your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
are in : : the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are : : happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made : : from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from : : people like you and
me asking to be included in that list. : : Here are the 4 easy steps to success: : : STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and
write the following on : : each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now : : get 6 US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of : : paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent : :
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal : : them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of : : paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 : : bill. What you are doing is
creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY : : LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for : :
it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried : : about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
U.S. : : Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed : : legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses: : : #1) Dennis E. Ribble : RR3 Box 32-1B : Benton, PA 17814 : : #2) Tim Baldwin : RR3 Box 304 : Inwood, WV25428 : : #3)Lynn Reese : 3212 Mesa Ave. : Clifton, CO 81520 : : #4) Lance Harbor 5550 56th St. #2042 Lubbock, Tx : : #5) James Benson Box 286 201Mullica Hill Rd. : Glassboro , NJ 08028 : : #6) H.J. Antons 87Emerson Court, Staten Island NY 10304
: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move : : the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR : : Name as number 6 on the list. : : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as : : close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at : : least 200 newsgroups. (I think
there are close to 24,000 groups) All : : you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you : : make!
You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :) : : This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 : :
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. : : Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, : :
you can use it again, and again. : : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the : : honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully : : adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of : :
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many : : others have received will come your way. : : NOTE: You
may want to retain every name and address sent to you, : : either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people
send you. : : This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might : : be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in
dark paper to reduce the risk : : of mail theft.) : : So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, : : six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List : : Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the
list : : geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will : : be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!! What an opportunity for : : only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send : : it now, add
your own name to the list and you're in business! : : ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO
NEWSGROUPS------------ : : Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own : : posting. Simply put
your cursor at the beginning of this letter and : : drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' : : from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the : : computer's memory. : : Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and
place your cursor at the top : : of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will : : paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name : : to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If : : you want to
do your postings in different settings, you'll always : : have this file to go back to. : : Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet
explorer and try searching for : : various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, : : discussions.) : : Step 5)
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new : : message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
: : from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that : : everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a : : particular group, click the post message button. You're done with : : your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is : : jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
of : : it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE : : MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU
POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT : YOU : : HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving : : money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to : : rent a
P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If : : you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
as long as : : the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE : : CORRECT.** : : : Each
of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 : : postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each : : of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each : : make 200 MINIMUM
posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I : : will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn : :
around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 : : replies each, I will make an additional
$625.00! OK, now here is the : : fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with : : my name at #2
and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me : : $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to
200 : : newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 : : newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With
an original : : investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the : : list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send : : out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 : : again. And
start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you : : realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the : :
internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are : : now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think : : so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no : : one sends you the money? So what!
What are the chances of that : : happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest : : people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are : : willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new : :
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual : : internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this
will really : : work. :

Topics Author  Date
  MAKE $ $ $ new HJA 03-08-2000 15:38 
   RE: MAKE $ $ $ new KEITH 06-26-2000 07:07 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \