Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

thank you very much to everyone who replied to my previous question. Nobody seems to know anything about atari clones, and retail stores bugg out when I even mention it.
so check it out...my main concern is utilizing my computer as an audio workstation. (sequencing,digital audio,midi stuff) I have a 1040STf right now and I love the thing, but the sequencing program that Im using now doesnt have the capabilities that are available in newer programs. So basically Im considering getting a milan or a hades.
Now here goes with a hard question...which one?
Im sure its an objective thing but if someone out there feels that one is superior to the other please give me any feedback you have. I have gone to the hades site and requested info but it came back in german. which I do not comprehend0o0o0o0o.
I heard that it is upgradeable to 4 gigs of ram. is this true?what megahertz do they run, hard disc space, price, etc.?

also, is logic audio available in tos? I have heard yes and no...which one is true?
is the timecode superior to macs, and if so, why?

I would like to run on atari rather than mac, and I cant really tell you why this is, but there seems to be an aura of dopeness to it. so please convince me not to go and join the masses.

My basic question comes down to this...is running an atari going to give me equall or better capabilities than they would be on a mac?

-much love-

Topics Author  Date
  asking about abstract atari areas new mesh 08-19-2000 15:06 
   RE: more about abstract atari areas new mesh 08-19-2000 15:30 
    RE: more about abstract atari areas new Flash 08-20-2000 01:51 
   RE: asking about abstract atari areas new David Barkin 08-20-2000 02:08 
    RE: asking about abstract atari areas new Snoopy 08-20-2000 05:02 
     RE: asking about abstract atari areas new Chris Crosskey 08-23-2000 00:48 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject: