Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

Hi Folks..

I'm trying to get Cubase to run via my new graphics card (It's a beta development Galaxy 8Mb)....

My Cubase (v3.01) is showing exactly the same problem I was having with the old COCO card, in that most of the interface opens up, the transport bar appears, it starts to open the DEF.ARR arrangement and then it stops.....I've fiddled around with the NVDI settings (The Galaxy uses NVDI v4 ATM, but will soon have an FVDI driver too) to no avail as well as messing around with SETFLAGS and forcing Cubase into STRAM as well as TTRAM....JAT...haven't tried knocking out the FASTLOAD yet.....have to try that tonight.....

ANyway....does anyone have any legit Cubase v3's other than v3.01?....If so can I have a copy to test....I have got a dongle for v3 and v2 (though v2 isn't TT compatible IIRC)....I DON'T WANT PIRATE CRACKED ONES....legit executables only please...... either stick em somewhere Ican download or post them to me via email.....alternately a load of MROS versions to play with might be an idea too....

chrisc

Topics Author  Date
  WTD:- Cubase v3 executables not pirate new Chris Crosskey 11-21-2000 00:58 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/