Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

I have an STE, with 4MB, up for grabs.

The thing is, that the case is very untidy, the screw holders are bust, so its sellotaped together, also the button for the Floppy Drive has gone AWOL?

However, the machine is a great runner, I have fixed the PSU myself, so its reliable unlike most shop repairs I know about.

I am hoping to sell it off.

As I dont think I can get that much for the STE itself, I suppose I will throw something into the deal to make it a fair deal, so, what about this lot:-

SM124 MONO Monitor - Crisp, and hardly used, in MINT condition.
TopLink SCSI Adapter, and HD. I dont know what HD to use, but I have crammed a pair of 100MB's in there, cos I aint got any other medium sized ones, but I will also give a 400MB one, that may be on its way out? - I used the 400MB one, and it seemed to have some bad sectors, but I formatted it, on the TT, the STE, and both MSDOS, and Linux on the PC's but the bad sectors never came up since, and I dont need the disk, so I never bothered to put it back!

I will also throw in a CDROM to make the deal get interesting, and a bunch of software ( Mostly old crap to be honest ).

I this sounding any better?

What about if I throw in a Mega ST too? ( Stopped working, and cant be bothered to look at it - may be an easy thing to fix, or may be dead? - take a chance! )

If you are interested, then give me a bell.

I can do a fair deal, but I need to get hold of £150 in a hurry, so...

Maybe I'll haggle the price, and bits, maybe I wont.

Topics Author  Date
  STE 4 sail wiv spel chekr new Damion Jones 12-31-2000 14:02 
   RE: STE 4 sail wiv spel chekr new Neil 01-15-2001 04:00 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/