Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

The wife has put her foot down...

In order for me to get my beloved Atari MEGA STe4 I HAVE to sell the following...

1)Mega ST2 & SH205 HDD

It is a standard 2 MEG unit, can be upgraded with a Marpet board to 4Meg or just 2.5Meg. (I can point you in the right direction for one of those if the seller is willing!)

The HDD is only 20MEG and is currently partitioned c:& d: It is a RRL drive, which really could do with being replaced.
The Mouse & Keyboard are included (original) however in German (makes no difference really. SC1224 colour monitor, perfect working order.

Any software on the system is the purchasers concern, as I can't fully control the access I have to the faulty (or write protected) RRL drive.

Someone else was selling a 60Meg RRL HDD, and may still have it so this is the perfect source for a new drive, if the seller is willing.

2)520k STfm perfect working order, no monitor or mouse!

Make me an offer for either or both. A bit of time, love and money has been spent refurbishing the MEGA ST2.

No reasonable offer refused, but be realistic please. I would sell within UK or Mainland Europe. Buyer must pay for the P&P they require.

Parris

dj_parris@hotmail.com

Topics Author  Date
  Atari computer(s) for sale (UK) new Parris 06-17-2001 13:53 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \