Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

Just somethign I wanted to chat over... Obviously to myself though I recon.

Do you know, I have an Optical mouse... An Alpha Data I think althoug the badge off it has long gone ( Its surely 10 years old now ) but, quite some time ago, I woke up in the middle of the night... When ( This was when I used to sleep ) ... I saw these 2 big red eyes staring straight at me from above.

I was utterly frozen in absolute terror, I didnt know what the hell, and I am sure I was going to have a heart attack, I was so scared, I nearly wet the bed ( I did actually, but I wont tell you the truth...Oops! )

Anyway, I obviously screamed or shouted, but my father came running into the bedroom and asked what the hell was going on, and it was only then, that I started to realise what it was... It was the bloody optical mouse. It was upside down, and the LED thingys were reflecting on the ceiling.

Of course, daddy dearest was none too pleased, but in the morning, he saw the funny side of things.

So, anyone else who has an optical mouse, if its like mine, have a look at it in the dark, but NEVER put it upside down if you leave your ST on overnight!

You will wake up in a swamp like me!

SAD, but incredibly true.. er.. And boring

Topics Author  Date
  The good old times! new FatRakoon 06-18-2001 06:27 
   RE: The good old times! new trophy 06-18-2001 14:54 
    RE: The good old times! new shalroth 06-20-2001 14:58 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _