Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

I was wondering if I could, Would anyone be able to advise me on a few points?
Re: what sort of ram to put in my 420 ATARI as some of you are already aware
I have upgraded it but feel that TT ram isnt quite up to the job and these new pc ram types seem all too confusing SDRAM might be alright I suppose but I have rung round a few shops and they dont seem to be able ,or dont want to supply me with the 2Kilobyte cLips i need ( not me the 420! - although......)
I have heard good reviews of the latest SPITRAM well thats what I thought I heard
It could just be that It will come in the size i need :^)

I rung about the ICI cable and Deupont were most helpful EVEN though they dont make cable any more only PAINT ,Imagine that ? they told me of a special cable that would plug right into a certian type of chair and run from the mains, but sadly did not explain where in the chain my 420 would fit.......

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS
the string for the midi leads arrived to day and I am most impressed, the hifi shop
that I ordered it from promised me that even though it was special tolerance string and had 'lowware' 'hi-performance' 'stressproofing' filters that it would look almost identical to regular string and true to their word it did, which is good news as i didnt want any sort of FAKESTRING rash when working with it !
and the P+P was a very reasonable 58.62ukp I shant tell you what the string cost as It was a good deal more than the P+P i can tell you, but I did get 3 whole meters
so it should do the trick!
any way with that and the milk bottle tops and the barbed wire im almost set to make up my own lengths of midi wires mmmm .. I still need to get some paint to paint em when Im finnished
Ill let you all know how i get on.........................

!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM BEING !!!!!!!!

Topics Author  Date
  Wag Ho(ax)sting new trendannoyer 11-25-2000 10:09 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|