Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

I have an old ST that I haven't used for quite some time but lately I've started to use it again for music entry. I'm using Music Studio 88 to enter music from scores and then playing back through an old MIDI piano keyboard as an aid for vocal practice. (I'm in a small chamber choir.)

I'd like to transfer these files to a PC and convert them into WAV files or MP3s. I have transferred the files using a 720 K PC disk but now find no PC software to play them on the PC. I was able to rerecord these files, as .WAV files, on the PC by playing the song on the Atari and then connecting the PC's sound card input to the earphone output of the keyboard. But this is somewhat tedious. I probably have 200-300 songs and pieces of music.

Music Studio 88 saves in .SNG and .SND format. I used Music Studio 88 because I had started to use the earlier 8-bit version of Music Studio with the older Atari 800. Maybe I need to find out if our older Atari user group, MILATARI, in Milwaukee, is still in operation. I was a President of MILATARI in the mid 80s.

Ron Friedel
Brown Deer, WI

Topics Author  Date
  File conversion from Music Studio 88 Files new Ron Friedel 12-07-2000 10:11 
   RE: File conversion from Music Studio 88 Files new Alain 12-07-2000 23:00 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___