Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

hi all i have just gotten my first MEgaSTe and am complete newbie to the ST scene i have a 1040stf that i played with a little but i am going to try and use
my MegaSTe alot more. anyway i have a few questions that i would like to
get some help with if someone has a few min to reply that would be really great.

1. i have taken the cover off and found that 2 of the 4 memory slots in my system at free being the first and the 2nd last. i mean it goes mem/no mem/mem/no mem. i al assuming that this is how the banks are setup because it works fine. but i would like to know if i can put some memory that i have from a old 368 in it. it appears that it will fit just fine. i did not want to just drop it in and see for fear of hurting the st not the memory.

2. on the bottom of the system it has nothing in the hardrive section of the label and that makes sense because there is no harddrive in it. now i have looked for the cable to hook up a drive and have found nothing that i could do this with. is there a card that i need to get to have a internal drive since it was not shiped orig with a drive in it?

3. and the last question is anyone have scans of the owners manual for this amazing little beast?

Topics Author  Date
  MegaSTe new [hurt]. 02-12-2001 14:59 
   RE: MegaSTe new Asteroid 02-12-2001 23:10 
    RE: MegaSTe new [hurt]. 02-13-2001 09:35 
     RE: MegaSTe new Shalroth 02-14-2001 05:55 
     RE: MegaSTe new mark Bedingfield 02-15-2001 16:25 
      RE: MegaSTe new [hurt]. 02-15-2001 16:31 
       RE: MegaSTe new mark Bedingfield 02-15-2001 16:57 
        RE: MegaSTe new [hurt]. 02-16-2001 04:45 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email: