Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

This morning while diggin around my hard-drive trying to get the files for Eclipse off so that I could send them to someone with a serious problem (looks like it isn't finding the rage.sys) I realised that my Eclipse was looking in a rather odd place for it's rage.sys, and was therefore looking at a very out of date one...replaced it with a modernish one (released in January IIRC) and all of a sudden (well after rebooting) everything is fine..no more corrupt pallette, I can see text fields in 16-bit modes, I can see the clock acc in the right hand corner.....it's all working properly ...:-))))))...Now does anyone know how I can set it up so that it offers me a choice of resolutions at boot.....what I want is 1280x1024 at 70Hz, but a choice between 16 bit (for most things) and 8-bit (For things that don't like TC mode like Scooter).

Given the odd path-structure that fvdi is using on my machine I should be abel to re-install NVDI for use when I don't fire up te Eclipse....anyone know any caveats?

If someone would just write a GEM set-up and install prog for fvdi/Eclipse life would be a lot nicer :-))

chrisc

Topics Author  Date
  Eclipse finally working properly :-)) new Chris Crosskey 03-26-2001 18:42 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/