Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

Greetings, forum patrons.

I am known online as the "Death Adder". First and foremost of my many projects is my eternal dedication to the 1993 fighting game, "Super Fighter". I am webmaster of the game's official site [http://www.superfighter.com/] and have been authorized to head up its current and future developments.

One of the platforms I have been interested in seeing the game ported to is the Atari ST. I contacted an ST demo-scener, who recommended I post an inquiry here about the project idea, as it was a great place to find other ST fans. I had been by the site before, but only briefly. Now, here I am - and here is the outline of my project:

I have all of the resources already available that one would need to work on this project. These resources include the following...

- Original x86 ASM source (commented)
- All game gfx/sprites/music/sound
- Full documentation
- My own 8-years working with the game

I know that many of you are busy and this probably takes away from the time you may normally have to jump into such a large project. However, if anyone here has interest in working on a fighting game for the Atari ST or know someone who would be, please consider my idea, as I already have all of its resources ready and waiting.

However, I am not solely interested in seeing the full game ported. If anyone would be interested in working on just a scene demo as a spiffy little advertisement, that would be great as well. Anything would help my cause, and not only that, either project (full game or demo) would help the ST development scene as well.

I thank you for your time, everyone. If interested or you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail. Take care, all.

- Death Adder
Webmaster, SuperFighter.Com

Topics Author  Date
  Atari ST programming inquiry new Death Adder 09-19-2001 22:49 
   RE: Atari ST programming inquiry new The Paranoid 09-20-2001 11:10 
   RE: Atari ST programming inquiry new earx 09-21-2001 11:08 
    RE: Atari ST programming inquiry new The Paranoid 09-21-2001 11:31 
    RE: Atari ST programming inquiry new Death Adder 09-30-2001 13:15 
   RE: Atari ST programming inquiry new Elliot 09-21-2001 15:35 
    RE: Atari ST programming inquiry new Chris Crosskey 09-30-2001 15:59 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name: