8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: Agreed with you I know.
Author: FRAK (79-121-141-25.xln.managedbroadband.co.uk)
Date:   04-04-2008 06:41

Ever since I first had the thing I have asked Rodolfe ( Yes, I do keep missing out the "E" dont I? - I wonder why? ) if I can send it back to him.

I have now ( With his help ) found 3 problems with the CT63 that are omissions that he himself has accepted are his fault.

They are now cured.

The Falcon it seems never did need any hardware modifications at all, although I think that the ammount of tricks I have done to mine, even CLab would be impressed FFS!

The thing is, that Rodolfe has also said that he wont have the time to see to mine straight away and I will have a long wait for him to get round to it... Probably between 5 and 6 months he said.

Although he does offer a service to get the CT63 running on any Falcon for a few quid, I think thats a great deal, but then its delivery there and back... Its over a hundred quid isnt it?

This has kind of left me in the lurch a little bit and he has suggested that I get help from the UK first.

Another snag, is that one day I can run it, and it will be rock solid and there will be absolutely no problems at all. So, it must be sorted out yes?

But then the next day I wont even be able to get it into the Desktop without some re-working of whatever?

Also one thing that I am happy with is that CuBase Audio is the one and only program that has worked flawlessly for me from the moment I got the CAF_060.PRG sorted, it has never given me any issues at all.

In fact at the moment, its running great all round, including Magic 6.2 and the one and only program that I can no longer use is NVDI??? - WTF?

I have installed 4.11 and 5.2 and 5.3 Freshup and they all seem to run great, but crash CuBase under TOS, or they crash QED and Papyrus under Magic.

Thats a really weird issue that suddenly started for no reason?... Im looking through the HDDriver settings again to try to tie something in, but so far nothing, so I am just simply unable to use NVDI.

---

But I fully agree though, I think that I have a faulty CT63 and since we have already found 3 issues that I have had to fix myself, then perhaps there are other issues that I cannot see????

I think I should be entitled to a replacement CT63 rather than just get this one fixed.

I will give it another month and if I cannot sort it out by then, I will ask for a replacement or a refund.

Topics Author  Date
  Not the CT63 new Its not FatRakoon OK? 04-01-2008 03:18 
   RE: Not the CT63 new Cliff 04-01-2008 10:23 
    RE: Not the CT63 new not ggn 04-01-2008 14:16 
     RE: Not the CT63 new Not Chris 04-01-2008 14:19 
     Agreed with you I know.  FRAK 04-04-2008 06:41 
      RE: Agreed with you I know. new Cliff 04-04-2008 10:48 
       RE: Agreed with you I know. new FRAK 04-04-2008 17:15 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject: