Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: Gurjit/Simm Board
Author: Gurjit (202.151.196.132)
Date:   03-05-2001 17:31

Dear Marian,

I still don't understand why the hate feeling towards me. I agree I lost the sale. Fine. But look at the sequence of events. I offer Facundo the SIMM board. He replies to me asking how much. I inform him about the price. He says OK and he'll send the cash ASAP. I wrap up the item and was almost going to post it to him when I discover his post on the FORUM requesting help on the assembly of the SIMM. I don't even know he got it from you. The least he could do was inform me that he doesn't require it anymore. Based on my past experience, I have sent items to Atarians and did not hear from them ever again so naturally I demanded an appology. But sending you a nasty e-mail??? I think you got it all wrong. Someone else must have and is fixing me up.

I posted the nasty e-mail because I believe I have not done anything wrong. If in anyway I have caused you any pain, I am truly sorry.

I want to stop this. I don't think it is doing us any good. And please ignore my last post on the FORUM and again I am sorry.

Gurjit

Topics Author  Date
  Gurjit/Simm Board new Marian Davis 03-05-2001 07:28 
   RE: Gurjit/Simm Board new Damion Jones 03-05-2001 16:46 
    RE: Gurjit/Simm Board new Gurjit 03-05-2001 17:11 
   RE: Gurjit/Simm Board  Gurjit 03-05-2001 17:31 
    RE: Gurjit/Simm Board new Marian Davis 03-06-2001 07:31 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?