8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: 14 Meg?
Author: Flash (port293.cvx2-sto.ppp.netlink.se)
Date:   04-25-2001 04:30

Swede,eh? Pity you didnīt add your email...

Interested in some swapping deal? Thing is, my Falcon is out of order atm, and repair can take some time, since I plan to totally rebuild the thing, once Iīm on it. In the mean time I need to reach some stuff on that Falcīs IDE drive. Now, all its SCSI drives can be read by my other ATARIs or by any MAC with MagiCMAC, but my only chance to read the IDE drive, is to find another Falc. So, IF someone would let me use his Falc to copy that drive to a couple of CDīs, Iīd give him a RAM card with a 16MB 72pin SIMM on! Deal?

My Falc had the Phantom too, and Atariīs STandard 14MB board wonīt work with it. But with a 72pin SIMM, I could replace the 50MHZ osc with a 66MHZ!

The drive is a 850MB 3.5", and itīs pretty filled up, so Iīd have to use 2 CDīs... Anyway, when (if) itīs done, you can keep the 2.5"->3.5" adapter too, if you want. -Am I desperate for these files, or?!

Where in Sweden do you live? Iīm in Härnösand, but I work in Sundsvall. (120KM every day!) Iīd be glad to bring the stuff to your place, if it isnīt too far away.
(like skåne or so... ;)

Cīmon, letīs help eachother, pal?

Topics Author  Date
  14 Meg? new Fenix 04-25-2001 01:34 
   RE: 14 Meg?  Flash 04-25-2001 04:30 
    RE: 14 Meg? new Fenix 04-25-2001 08:18 
   RE: 14 Meg? new Elliot 05-02-2001 20:48 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?