8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: hells teeth
Author: trendannoyer (pr-netcache-1.server.uk.worldonline.com)
Date:   04-29-2001 11:39

ok s sunday 'mornin' all' I promised id only come on and chack me email but by god in peckham that needs a reply!

well, while i see your point I have to say ali has his prioritys right 'drinkin comes firt when you have the thirst!' - but having said that I do know the value of money and 10 quid for 64meg is sh1t but hey thats his problem

I havent had a drink except my dads birthday (in feb) since Xmas not bad not good either, I used to drink my self into a corner all the Bl**dy time 'ahhh the good old days' nearly got killed more times that my friends can remember! lying down in the middle of roads , walking across the sides of very high bridges etc.
but like I said I'm on a special diet cos a few years ago the luck ran out (bound to happen :^)) anyway i was in a car with 6 girls (right place wrong time!!) and we left the road in a spiral direction the air bags didnt work but we all lived hehe I am imoral ahem immortal after all so since then Iv had no energy no memory(haha) none of my old drive etc. I lack out and fall over as well !! yes life IS fun
then as I usually do I meet people who complain about how there life isnt going well .......... I dont know!

but enough of that. I had a live blood analysis and an allergy test and iv been on this diet for 2 weeks In which time ive started to feel a little better Im gettig up in the mornings even if i sit up till 3 or 4am !!! (surely a first) I dont know if its just wishful thinking but i doubt it I still have another 4 weeks before i go back for another analysis but if i improve any more ill be well chuffed!

what has this to do with ATARI (yes you were thinking that!)?? well not a great deal except that Its taken me rather along time (not having any energy) to finnish an album iv been working on but its done now and im waiting for the cover proofs to come back! and I used my ATARI for that !! yeah !! and now If I have all this NEW energy I'll be able to make a start on the next one !! double yeah !!

people have always considered me to be on drugs David Barkin but I dont need em! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe mad enough thank you ! ! ! ! !

major bummer about the widescreen Damion!

now ITS PISSING DOWN AND GUESS WHO HAS GOATS TO MILK!!!!!!

Topics Author  Date
  for Damion jones re microsoft new trendannoyer 04-28-2001 22:24 
   RE: for Damion jones re microsoft new David Barkin 04-29-2001 03:16 
    RE: for Damion jones re microsoft new Damion Jones 04-29-2001 03:28 
   RE: for Damion jones re microsoft new Damion Jones 04-29-2001 03:47 
    hells teeth  trendannoyer 04-29-2001 11:39 
     RE: hells teeth new Damion 04-29-2001 22:06 
      ooo heck! new trendannoyer 05-02-2001 03:05 
       RE: ooo heck! new Damion Jones 05-02-2001 04:44 
        bleeding gums new trendannoyer 05-02-2001 13:39 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name: