8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: A.I & Genesis Update
Author: FatRakoon (host213-122-219-123.btinternet.com)
Date:   06-12-2001 03:04

Oh yeah, I fully intend on holding on to what I have, but unfortunately, I do not have the full set of all ST CoverDisks...

...Of course, this is any day now about to be fixed, and these will of course be converted to a CDROM. ( I think it should all fit onto a single CDROM? )

Of what I have, is around 150MB in LZH Format,. but most of that is NOT actually compressed ( You skip corners when you are backing up lots of stuff dont you? )

I will put up a list of what I do not have, and hopefully, I will get help there!

Another problem I have, is that the Atari World cover disks are well naff! - most of them were recovered used disks anyway ( Not by me, by A.W Themselves ) so thats annoying, and the ST User disks are wll and truly dead ( I left them all on the speaker on my wardrobe - BAH! )

So, thats the CoverDisks anyway... I am in no real rush at the moment to organise them, because I am waiting on another batch of mixed coverdisks from gary ( He's already conned me out of £50 for them, so there had better be a good load )

Anyway as for the commercial stuff, then of course, we should expect that from them, and if they say yes, then its a bonus!

While yes, ok, some of the software HiSoft have done for the Atari is top notch stuff, surely they dont mean to keep very old stuff from us? - Devpac 1 or First basic, or harlekin 1 etc, have all been on Coverdisks, as has many others like HiSfoft Basic, and Harlekin 2, albeit in cutdown versions for some apps, but still thousands have been given them, so why not let us go for it with the same ones again?

Topics Author  Date
  A.I & Genesis Update new FatRakoon 06-11-2001 20:27 
   RE: A.I & Genesis Update new Matthias 06-11-2001 22:18 
    RE: A.I & Genesis Update new FatRakoon 06-11-2001 22:34 
     RE: A.I & Genesis Update new Matthias 06-12-2001 01:04 
      RE: A.I & Genesis Update  FatRakoon 06-12-2001 03:04 
       RE: A.I & Genesis Update new Parris 06-12-2001 14:09 
        RE: A.I registration new Murdoc Addams 06-12-2001 16:58 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject: