8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: The demise of A.I.
Author: FatRakoon (host213-1-159-80.btinternet.com)
Date:   08-10-2001 02:52

I too have been thinking the same thing.

I tried to register with the forum, but I had a load of hassle, and eventually I managed it, but when I attempt to log-on, I get told that I cant, so I just gave up.

I think this is what other people had too?

If this is the case, then why has nothing been mentioned about it elsewhere, here for example???

As far as the PD list has gone, well given the time I have to do it, its coming on pretty bloody well amazingly actually.

Recently, I have been having a lot of trouble in trying to get a good MiNT setup ( MiNT rather than just MultiTOS ) going on the TT or ST, and apart from actually giving up, I think there is a good chance, that I have downloaded pretty much everything that I could, so MiNT is now going to be in its own section, and this is the latest addition, which I did not have much of before.

I have finished sorting through the fonts last week. Theres just under a gig of fonts, mostly of course they are TTF but, I have been through EVERY single TTF Font to make sure, that its compatible with Atari, and surely those of you who know, that is not a godo thing to do!

They were tested on the TT, with Papyrus 8, in mono, 16, 256 and 32786 colours under NVDI.

There is several hundred Calamus, GDOS, pagestreams etc, you name it, its probably there! - dont ask for a printout - you aint getting one! I dont have 30 spare toners, and a billion reams of paper ( bit of an exageration, but only a bit ) The only snag, is that all of the Speedo Fonts are not PD are they? most of the TTF's wont be either, but I honestly dont give a stuff about those, as they are all had from cover CD's and downloaded anyway, so anyway, they take up 2 CDROMs leaving not that much space.

I think I have put some light into how I am getting on! - obviously its not just stoopid fonts I have been doing, but thats an example of how its going, the fonts are definitely the biggest section there's no doubt about that, with Music being a close second ( Midi Files and Modules both take up a CD each ) and music programs are also slowly needing its own CD ( small CD though! )

No, thats it, enough!

Topics Author  Date
  The demise of A.I. new Parris 08-10-2001 01:28 
   RE: The demise of A.I.  FatRakoon 08-10-2001 02:52 
    RE: The demise of A.I. new Rob 08-10-2001 02:59 
   RE: The demise of A.I. new Rob 08-10-2001 02:53 
    RE: The demise of A.I. new Parris 08-10-2001 09:53 
     RE: The demise of A.I. new FatRakoon 08-10-2001 19:58 
      RE: The demise of A.I. new Mintboy 08-10-2001 23:27 
       RE: The demise of A.I. new FatRakoon 08-11-2001 02:27 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name: