8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale /
Author: Tara (modem-223-9-60-62.vip.uk.com)
Date:   08-22-2001 21:14

Oh, the possibilities. I must admit one thing though, the prices for German Atari's (I am Danish and bought my MEGA STe 4 in Germany (eBay)) are REALLY good in comparison to the UK!

I'd like a new edition of CuBase to come out for the Atari, but Steinberg would rather poke their eyes out with little sharp sticks than assist those very users that helped them get where they are today! Most PC MIDI stuff (unless you are seriously rich) is not worth it in comparison to the reliability and practical use of Atari material.

God knows what will happen, but it had better happen soon or all the available copies of Cubase for the ST will end up in the hands of people who will not part with them, then the Second Hand copy market dies a death, or costs go ever upwards. I saw a copy of Steinberg Cubase V3, being sold in the USA for roughly 500DM !!!!

Tara.

Topics Author  Date
  German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale / eBAy new Tara 08-18-2001 05:11 
   RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale / new Alex from Mannheim 08-20-2001 04:55 
    RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale / new Wayne Martz 08-20-2001 15:42 
     RE: German copy of Cubase Audio Falcon For Sale /  Tara 08-22-2001 21:14 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org