Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: Atari: Still Power as You can see by the price
Author: asteroid (212.42.163.70)
Date:   08-30-2001 10:30

actually I think Ataris are far more plentiful and cheaper on ebay Germany than they are in the UK.

One ebay UK you may see only 3 TTs a year so they will go for fairly big prices. I will sell mine in autumn, and I've spent a heck of a lot on parts imported from the US and Switzerland as its a classic machine.

SM124s are worth around UK £50 each, far more than a tidy used 14" SVGA monitor, because musicians need them are they are not that easy to find. I often used to pick up sad and lonely STs, clean them up and sell them with monitors and PD music software for £100 a piece. Its quite satifying to get some fresh new users in the scene, and make sure the machines get put to use.

At the end of the day, majority of PCs are characterless tin boxes. A lot of Pentium 1 machines just seem to be broken up for parts by dealers thesed days.

Topics Author  Date
  Atari: Still Power as You can see by the price... new Alex from Mannheim 08-27-2001 13:49 
   RE: Atari: Still Power as You can see by the price  asteroid 08-30-2001 10:30 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org 
Atari is registered trademark of Infogrames