8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: Federalnoise needs ur help!!
Author: bruce (92.41.104.153.sub.mbb.three.co.uk)
Date:   11-10-2008 20:45

Hi ppl :)

I'm new to this forum and don't know where to start...

I used to make tracker music on an old Atari 512 STFM a lotta years ago...

I went by the name of Federalnoise and released about 10 module disks or so (if I remember correctly)

I still use this name today (of course, i use modern crap now) and several mp3's up on cnet music - try googling federalnoise and you'll prolly find some of my recent shit.

The thing is - along the years due to work and moving about and all the damn madness thats happened in my life - i have lost all the files i ever wrote...

I know there are some of my songs on the fusion cd 10 on this site and it was absouloutly dope to hear that shit again from the past, lol, damn dudes, i was prolly only 10 years old when i made those tunes, lmao.

My plea to you guys and gals is that if you happen to have any of my disks lying around (and if magically, they arent corrupted like most floppies used to, lol) and can convert them into playable files for the pc - i'd fuckin' love to hear from you, no, really. :)- My stuff was all public domain disks that i sent to several libraries at the time, but i'm damned if i can remember the names of them...

I'll make it worth ur while if u want cash, but damn dudes - i made em for free so please don't go raping my bank a/c! I'll easily paypal u a bitta muney for your help here.

Thanks ppl,

Have a great day (or night) wherever u ppl are.

Peace.

Federalnoise.

Topics Author  Date
  Federalnoise needs ur help!!  bruce 11-10-2008 20:45 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \