16/32-Bit

8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: What was on the tapes that came with my 65XE?
Author: Stuart McDonagh (inktomi1-car.server.ntl.com)
Date:   10-05-2000 06:31

Hi,
It's been nearly 10 years since I last seen my 65XE (was sold off cheap due to faulty motherboard) but now I miss it :-) It was actually a core part of my own histroy, as I got it for Christmas when I was 3 years old. Now, 13 years older, I want to take another look at it, but when I finally decide to part with money I want to make sure I'm getting everything I had before. I know the tape deck was an XC12, but one thing that has been baffling me is what was on the Atari game tapes that came with it? I know Missile Command and Centipede was on there, but I also recall a game involving tadpoles, a space combat simulator-thingy, a graphics and text adventure, a text-only adventure, and something else... Ah, Leaper 8)

Anyone can help my with my little confusion, please do :-)

Topics Author  Date
  What was on the tapes that came with my 65XE?  Stuart McDonagh 10-05-2000 06:31 
   RE: What was on the tapes that came with my 65XE? new Steve Stupple 10-05-2000 06:45 
    RE: What was on the tapes that came with my 65XE? new Jonny EOL 09-06-2001 22:26 
   RE: What was on the tapes that came with my 65XE? new Joker|Ac 10-19-2001 00:46 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org 
Atari is registered trademark of Infogrames