8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: Rare 2600 games for auction, starting at $1
Author: Jeremy Wilson (135-23-107-119.cpe.pppoe.ca)
Date:   09-25-2015 02:45

Back in the late 80's and early 1990's I was a very active collector of Atari 2600 stuff. I managed to amass a collection of over 350 unique cartridges. I was very active on the rec.games.video.classic newsgroup and participated in developing a few collector guides. After I discovered arcade and pinball collecting, I lost interest in my 2600 collection and packed it away in storage. That was in 1998.

After a couple of moves, getting married and having a kid, I've decided it's time to sell off my collection. I have a large number of fairly rare games and a fair number of boxed cartridges. I've just put up the cream of my collection on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nasalgoat/m.html?_ipg=48&_sop=1&_rdc=1

Some of the rarer stuff includes a few Best Electronics prototypes and a mint, boxed copy of Espial. All have a starting bid of $1 and no reserve. I'm not a dealer, I'm just a former collector finally liquidating my collection after 20 years.

After these auctions finish I'll continue putting batches of games up until they're all gone.

Topics Author  Date
  Rare 2600 games for auction, starting at $1 new Jeremy Wilson 09-25-2015 02:45 
   RE: Rare 2600 games for auction, starting at $1 new aron 10-29-2015 16:45 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org