8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: Jaguar Demostand up for trade/sale
Author: Tommy Jonaeson (h140n2fls302o871.telia.com)
Date:   10-27-2003 20:30

Images & description at:
http://w1.874.telia.com/~u87427331/Jagstand.jpg

I have had this piece of furniture for quite some time now, but it requires some space and I got no room for it anymore.

So, instead of it sitting around in some warehouse, I'll trade it for something I want & got room for...

Jaguar games!

I got a Jaguar, but with just 2 cartridge games, and I would like a few more.

I'll trade this piece for games/CD unit/whatever else fun you can think of... Maybe even a lynx! :)

However, this piece is big & quite heavy, and whoever wants it, is responsible for transporting it out of here. What I can offer is free transportation by car to any location reasonable close to where I live, and I can even help out with some of my time and help arranging the transportation out of here, but I do not pay for the freight!

This is a collectors item, it's definately rare, and it's COOL... The eyes originally glowed in the dark, however, since my gf made me remove it from my bedroom a long time ago, I don't know if it still does. hehe

It is in good condition, with the exception of an unfortunate incident with a screw accidentally beeing screwed to far into the cover at one point, it's not a big thing, and can easily be fixed by someone handy.

It's located in Stockholm, sweden.

Best regards

//

Tommy

Topics Author  Date
  Jaguar Demostand up for trade/sale  Tommy Jonaeson 10-27-2003 20:30 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _