Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: jagfest.de small report
Author: chemmad (145.85.226.17)
Date:   11-22-2003 23:54

Chemmad reports his journey to e-jagfest.de held at Neuss on Saturday 22 nov 2003.
arival
I started my day at 7.30 and I arived at 10.30. I said hi to my atari friends, and i helped Nick
from 16/32-systems to unpack his car stuffed full of atari goodies.
Nationality
People from france, Holland en Germany and on from England
Lynx
Not only the jaguar but also the Atari Lynx was present at full quantities
Jaguar bypass.
Eproms known as JBL Kit possible to connect the joystick B with a custum made cable to a pc
paralel port or printer port, now its possibele to upload max. 2 MB sized roms from the pc to the jag and play them. Alternatively you can just use Protector SE cart and hold nuber 4 at booting time
the upload goes very fast.
If you like to make your own software. Then the Alpine board is nice .its a big pcb plugged into
the cardridge port. The Software is MS-dos cli. And the alpine is difficult to use for normal people.
Kit is the same as jbl but has own RAM memory on the PCB
Mathias Domin. Has some nice ROMs. A shooting game Balloons that works with a Sega Game Pistol on the jaguar. Duck hunt kinda game play.
He has rom-Dumped his entire game collection and he burned all the games on CD ROM.
He has programmed a Game Juke box. Now longer SWAP cartridges anymore just load the from cd. This is Not for Sale...because of copyrights.
I bought a lynx with KLAX for 48 euro, played Network game with six persons Checkerd Flag
references...
Kit is possible to connect a mouse to the jaguar, there was a Demo from a RPG that you can play with the mouse.
http://home.t-online.de/home/Matthias.Domin/jag_eng.htm
http://www.e-jagfest.de/

Topics Author  Date
  jagfest.de small report  chemmad 11-22-2003 23:54 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \