16/32-Bit

8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: Atari Jaguar Extremist Pack #2 on SALE NOW!
Author: Jaysmith2000 (ip68-227-61-233.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date:   02-28-2004 06:26

Now taking orders for the Jaguar Extremist Pack #2!

The Jaguar Extremist Pack #2 contains 3 rare Jaguar/PC CD's. Pack #2 contains Blue Lightning Beta 4/13/95, Teque's F1 Racer
11/23/95 (most complete beta of F1) and the Interactive Rocky Horror Show. Blue Lightning and F1 Racer Unencrypted run only
on a Jaguar CD player with a bypass cart. The Interactive Rocky Horror Show runs on a PC.

Blue Lightning Beta 4/13/95 - This is the prize of the pack in my opinion. It is an early version of Blue Lightning that is
complete. What makes it special is it has "hard coded" various pilot profiles in it with all missions available and open for
playing.

Teque's F1 Racer 11/23/95 - This is the most complete F1 Racer beta and is different from the releases B&C has put out.

The Interactive Rocky Horror Show - This is a video demo that shows screenshots from what I believe would have been a Jaguar
version of this game. Plenty of fun to watch and requires Quicktime to run on your PC.

Here is the release process for Pack #2:

- Sales begin today Friday February 27th and ends Monday March 15th at midnight.
- No more orders will be taken after March 15th. Don't ask, don't beg, don't bribe, it won't happen.
- You must PAY for your Extremist pack(s) before March 15th. You can pay through PayPal using my e-mail address "jmsmith8
@cox.net" or you can pay via money order/cashier's check.
- If you pay by money order or cashier's check the payment MUST be postmarked March 15th or earlier. If it is not, I will
return your payment and you will not receive an Extremist pack.
- Please e-mail me to tell me how many Extremist packs you are buying and how you will be paying (I'll send you my mailing
address for money order/cashier's check). I'm using the e-mail to track and register your copies.
- The Extremist packs are $34.00 each (Priority Mail/Delivery Confirmation) including shipping in the US. For multiple
orders add $31.00 for each additional pack you would like. For international buyers the pack with shipping is $40.00 (Global
Priority Mail 4-6 days). However, international buyers have the option of having me hold their packs and combining with
other packs to save on shipping. International buyers should e-mail me for pricing if they are ordering more than one pack.

At present, I am planning on releasing 1 other pack. Pack #3 should be ready for sale in early April. Details of the pack
and the release process will not be revealed until the packs go on sale. Each unit of pack #3 will be hand numbered and have
a limited production run. ALL people who buy BOTH pack #1 and #2 are guaranteed to have the opportunity to purchase ONE copy
of pack #3. Expect pack #3 to be priced slightly higher than packs #1 and #2.

As always a big thanks to Kevin Manne for the artwork of all the packs. In addition thank you to all of you who ordered pack
#1. If sales had not been as successful as they were I may not have conintued on this project. Your support is appreciated
and will allow for the release of future projects. Lastly, thanks to the crew at TAEX. Atari Jaguar FOREVER!

Please view my website for pics:

http://members.cox.net/jmsmith8/index.htm

Topics Author  Date
  Atari Jaguar Extremist Pack #2 on SALE NOW!  Jaysmith2000 02-28-2004 06:26 
   RE: Atari Jaguar Extremist Pack #2 on SALE NOW! new dominic 09-01-2004 06:48 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org 
Atari is registered trademark of Infogrames