Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: 0
Author: 0 (0)
Date:   -0

Thank you for participating in Jaguar Census 2006! Attached to this post is the Census form. The purpose for this is to ascertain the population of Jaguar fans out there. In addition to this: to better estimate how many Jaguar rarities are floating around, see how active people are in this fan base, and this may prove to be a beneficial marketing tool for current and aspiring publishers and developers, among other things.

RULES:
1. Please fill out all fields unless noted as “Optional.”
2. Do not fill out more than one form (Tampering with the census will only skew information you’d want to know)
3. Please have the form completed and sent back to me by Friday June 23, 2006. I will have the final results in July, posted on the Bonnut Film Studio website once it is launched.
4. Please send completed forms as an attatchment to: OverTheHillsAndFarAway@msn.com
5. For e-mails please use the subject: “Jaguar Census ’06 CRF”
6. If you cannot e-mail it to me, please PM me and I will provide with an address for you to mail a hard copy to me.

So that’s it. I hope this is a success! If it is, it can prove to be very beneficial to the community, thanks to all who are participating

Instead of being attatched it is available at: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showforum=14

Topics Author  Date
  Jaguar Census 2006 Form new BonnutFilmStudio 05-13-2006 04:01 
   RE: Jaguar Census 2006 Form new tt 09-12-2006 23:34 
   RE: Jaguar Census 2006 Form new Sebastian Blanco 10-12-2006 22:09 
    RE: Jaguar Census 2006 Form new Pat Williams 02-18-2009 10:30 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___