8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: Atari Jaguar Extremist Pack #1
Author: Jaysmith2000 (ip68-227-61-233.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date:   02-07-2004 03:45

Now taking orders for the Jaguar Extremist Pack #1!

The Jaguar Extremist Pack #1 contains 3 rare Jaguar/PC CD's. Pack #1 contains Black Ice/White Noise Revision 23, Battlemorph Beta Unencrypted and Dante.exe Needle Path Test. BIWN Rev 23 and Battlemorph Unencrypted run only on a Jaguar CD player with a bypass cart. Dante.exe/Needle Path Test runs on a PC. I've only had it working on my older laptop running Windows 98. It doesn't seem to run on my Pentium 4 with Windows XP.

Black/Ice White Noise Rev 23 - This was the latest version that made it out of Atari. It includes the "hooker" which seems to be of interest to many, although trust me when I say she isn't worth it. Clint Thompson (Ambient Distortions Studio) released Rev 18 in March of last year.

Battlemorph Unencrypted Beta Rev 3 #1 - Dated 10/10/95, I have played this beta sparingly and am interested if anyone can find differences between this and the final version. Selfish Release :)

Dante.exe/Needle Path Test PC - This PC CD has a demo of a game called Dante that some have suggested is Dante's Inferno the unreleased game for the Jaguar. This did come with a batch of Jaguar CD's direct from Atari HQ, so it is possible. Hopefully with this release someone can confirm whether it is or is not.

Here is the release process for Pack #1:

- Sales begin today Friday February 6th and end Sunday February 22nd.
- No more orders will be taken after February 22nd. Don't ask, don't beg, don't bribe, it won't happen.
- You must PAY for your Extremist pack(s) before February 22nd. You can pay through PayPal using my e-mail address "jmsmith8@cox.net" or you can pay via money order/cashier's check.
- If you pay by money order or cashier's check the payment MUST be postmarked February 22nd or earlier. If it is not, I will return your payment and you will not receive an Extremist pack.
- Please e-mail me to tell me how many Extremist packs you are buying and how you will be paying (I'll send you my mailing address for money order/cashier's check). I'm using the e-mail to track and register your copies.
- The Extremist packs are $34.00 each (Priority Mail/Delivery Confirmation) including shipping in the US. For multiple orders add $31.00 for each additional pack you would like. For international buyers the pack with shipping is $40.00 (Global Priority Mail 4-6 days). However, international buyers have the option of having me hold their packs and combining with other packs to save on shipping. International buyers should e-mail me for pricing if they are ordering more than one pack.

At present, I am planning on releasing 2 other packs. Pack #2 will be released in the same format as Pack #1. I expect to have it ready to start selling in mid to late March. Pack #3 will be released in a different and very limited format so keep your eyes peeled to Talk Atari Explorer and Atari Age for more information.

Pack #2 will contain:

The Interactive Rocky Horrow Show (PC) - this game was being developed for the Jaguar CD player. This is a demo CD of the PC version which was also being produced. Neither item was ever released.
Teque's F1 Racer 11/23/95 - This is the last version of F1 Racer made. This is a different version than was released by B&C.
Blue Lightning Beta 4/13/95 - This is the earliest fully working Beta of Blue Lightning and is one of my personal favorites. I'm certain this will be a favorite of pack #2.

Items for pack #2 are subject to change, but as it stands now, this is the release.

Pack #3 will not be disclosed until sales are ready to begin. If you're excited about Packs #1 and #2 then you'll be turning cartwheels when I tell you what is in pack #3. :)

Finally, I'd like to thank the following people:

K3V - Kevin did all the artwork for the Extremist Packs and I must say did one heck of a job.
Shaggy - Adam was the "original" inspiration for the packs. He was the first to bring it up on TAEX. If you like them, let him know, if you hate them, it's HIS fault! :)
Karl and Curt at TAEX - Without the TAEX forum I don't think this would have ever happened.
All "da boys" over at TAEX - Everyone over there had some say in this, I appreciate all the comments and suggestions.

Please check out my website for pics and info at:

http://members.cox.net/jmsmith8/index.htm

Topics Author  Date
  Atari Jaguar Extremist Pack #1  Jaysmith2000 02-07-2004 03:45 
   REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRED new micheal willn 03-11-2005 18:23 
    RE: REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRED new Erik Karsies 03-30-2005 12:08 
     RE: REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRED new CiH 04-17-2005 12:58 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?