8-Bits

Classics

Emulation

Jaguar

Lynx

Classic Consoles Forum 8-Bits Forum 16/32 Forum
Emulation Forum Jaguar Forum Lynx Forum

Subject: RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles
Author: ToasT (cache-los-ac03.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-18-2005 23:45

hi Mac. Sorry to hear your dealings with

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackFromBuyers&userid=bullseyes_videogames_collectibles&items=-1&item=-1&de=off

^^^^^ for all to see ^^^^^^

They has bumped up their ratings through purchasing.

Buy Smart check the buyers ratings.

Any negative feedback in the last 6 months needs investigation, check recent ratings box.
The feedback speaks for itselves.
Based just on this evidence I would walk away.

Also for future reference paypal only covers you for 30days. So if I were you on large purchases use your credit card as they have more clout.

another thought is to become an ebay vero member. You should easily be able to get him,her or them booted, worth investagation.

If all else fails try TV. They like these stories and might get ebay to react if the above has failed.

I agree a very shady character "Buyers Beware" ..... Of course if they can do it to you and get away with it whats stopping you or a friend doing the same back on them (recouping the money).....(oops was I thinking out loud)

Could not possible condone though!!!!

Topics Author  Date
  DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles new MacFalcon 09-01-2005 00:16 
   RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles new Nick 09-01-2005 15:01 
   RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles new ao 09-01-2005 16:32 
    RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles new MacFalcon 09-19-2005 14:02 
     RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles  ToasT 10-18-2005 23:45 
      RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles new sh3-rg 12-22-2005 20:41 
       RE: DONīT BUY AT bullseyes_videogames_collectibles new Zhooibaal 01-03-2006 12:24 
        RE: DONīT BUY AT 2many_collectibles new Victor Iniestra 02-12-2006 20:05 
         RE: DONīT BUY AT 2many_collectibles new Victor Iniestra 08-24-2006 19:55 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your Email:
 Subject:
 Human verification:   What's this?
               _    __     _ _     
 _ __  ___ _ _| |_ / _|___| (_)___ 
| '_ \/ _ \ '_|  _|  _/ _ \ | / _ \
| .__/\___/_|  \__|_| \___/_|_\___/
|_|                                

Copyright © 1997-2024 Atari.Org 
Atari is registered trademark of Infogrames